Monday, July 25, 2011

I need YOUR help!

I need your help! My checked luggage (all 50lbs of it) is reserved for the items that have been requested below. These items are desperately needed to help provide children in Haiti with precious care and education. If you are able to help, I ask that you might consider making a donation by either buying an item listed below or making a monetary donation towards these goods. I need all donations by August 3rd so feel free to contact me if we need to coordinate!

All donated items will be hand delivered by myself or my team mates to orphanages, schools, and homes for disabled and sick children in Haiti.

Any donation small or large would be incredible!

Needs:
White Card Stock
Manila File Folders
Pocket Folders (cheap school ones)
Typing Paper
Dry Erase Markers
Clear packing Tape
Laminating sheets
Straight Edge razors
Extra Heavy Thread
Large snaps
Gallon size ziplock bags
Baby wipes
Rice
Beans (pinto & black)
canned chicken
canned tuna
Standard staples
Paper Clips (large)
Scotch Tape
small pencil sharpeners
plastic pencil holders
shoe laces or something for the kids to hang their library cards around their necks

No comments:

Post a Comment